Hi Elena, thanks for the invite and great to see your blog. We share that passion for teaching and I look forward to reaidng your blog!
I like the background for the blog - I love nature.I too am passionate about teaching.
I really like the Background, too! Cheers, Catherine
Thanks you for your comments :) To tell the truth it's a background from a template. I wanted to change it, but now I'll leave it for a while.
Hi Elena, thanks for the invite and great to see your blog. We share that passion for teaching and I look forward to reaidng your blog!
ReplyDeleteI like the background for the blog - I love nature.
ReplyDeleteI too am passionate about teaching.
I really like the Background, too! Cheers, Catherine
ReplyDeleteThanks you for your comments :) To tell the truth it's a background from a template. I wanted to change it, but now I'll leave it for a while.
ReplyDelete